Any time is a good time to encourage children to memorize scripture and these Scripture Pages will encourage kids to think about and remember these verses as they come and go through their day. Use Valentine’s Day as a reason to encourage serving others and to appreciate God’s love for us.
– Love Your Neighbor as Yourself, Matthew 22:39. What a great time of year to reinforce this simple truth.
– God’s Faithful Love, Psalm 107:1. While they’re reminded to love others, kids should also be reminded that God loves them. We love because He first loved us!
– Love One Another, John 15:17. This is Jesus’ single “new commandment.”
– For God So Loved the World, John 3:16. God calls us to love sacrificially, just as He loved us and gave Jesus for us.
– Serve One Another Through Love, Galatians 5:13. A strong admonition from Paul.