This Mary Showed Her Love for Jesus Story Illustration will help kids remember the special love Mary showed to Jesus when she anointed his feet. It will also encourage children to show love for Jesus in their own unique way.
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every activity we have on Sunday School Zone. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities:
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities every week, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
After Jesus ascended to heaven, His promise to send the Holy Spirit was fulfilled when the Holy Spirit fell upon Jesus’ followers on the Day of Pentecost. This story illustration will help kids understand that God’s Spirit gives us power to do what He desires.
The story of the lame man is a wonderful illustration of God’s amazing power. This Peter and the Lame Man Story Illustration will help children remember that just as God healed and changed the lame man, He can change us, too.
During Paul’s ministry he was often being persecuted, and on one occasion found himself being smuggled to safety in a basket. This Paul Escaped in a Basket Story Illustration will remind children that God will give us strength to do what He asks us to do.
Paul’s conversion is a significant event in the New Testament which shaped the early church in a big way. This Paul on the Road to Damascus Story Illustration will help kids to remember this event and understand that God makes a difference in our lives.
The story of Peter’s miraculous rescue from jail is a wonderful example of God’s divine power at work in the lives of the apostles in the early church. This Peter Was Rescued From Jail Story Illustration will help kids understand God’s great power.
During Paul’s ministry travels he met many friends who were hungry to know about Jesus. Lydia was one such person who was led to Christ and then influenced her entire family. This story illustration will help kids remember this Bible character.
During Paul’s many adventures, God always showed His providence and protection. Paul and Silas’ deliverance from prison found in Acts 16 is one such event. This story illustration will help kids remember to praise God in all circumstances.
Paul and Timothy had a special relationship which is revealed in the two letters Paul wrote to Timothy. This Paul Wrote Letters to Timothy Story Illustration will help kids remember that friendships are a precious gift to be treasured and protected.
This Peter Wrote Two Letters Story Illustration will help kids learn and remember that God used Peter to write part of the New Testament and these letters from Peter can help children, as well as all people, know how to live in order to honor the Lord.