This word search is for older children and reinforces what the child has learned in the story of the miraculous catch of fish involving Peter and Jesus.
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every activity we have on Sunday School Zone. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities:
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities every week, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
For younger children or older preschoolers who can count, this connect the dot color sheet will entertain your child as you teach about the miraculous catch of fish.
Peter and some other disciples caught so many fish in their nets they couldn’t haul them all in. Color the fish caught in this net!
Help Peter find his way through the fishing village to Andrew. Middle and older children will have fun with the maze as you teach them the story from Luke 5:1-11.
This word scramble involves 9 words from the story of the miraculous catch of fish found in Luke 5:1-11. Use it to reinforce your teaching of the story.
This spot the difference activity will challenge older children to locate 14 differences in the two teaching pictures illustrating the story of the miraculous catch of fish found in Luke 5:1-11.
A fun matching game from Luke 5:1-11 when Jesus caused a big catch of fish.
A simple puzzle about the time Jesus caused a miraculous catch of fish from Luke 5:1-11.