Imagine if a child will see and declare this wonderful truth every day… “I know that the Lord is great.” This can become the conviction of their heart!
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every free, printable activity we have on Sunday School Zone as well as a simple description of the types of activities we provide. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities.
Types of Activities on Sunday School Zone
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities regularly, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
More than God’s blessing, we need His presence in our lives. This scripture poster will help children learn this powerful truth.
Who has ever seen an ugly rainbow? This scripture poster will remind children of God’s promise as well as His presence and grace in our lives. It can be placed on a wall or mirror as a reminder of God’s great faithfulness.
We all need to hear that God can do whatever He chooses in our lives. This scripture poster from Genesis 18:14 will remind children of this truth.
Abram (later called Abraham) was a man of great faith. This scripture poster will remind children to trust the Lord just like Abram.
Sometimes being faithful to God isn’t popular or easy. This scripture poster teaches children that Noah was obedient to God, even when it wasn’t popular and when the work was hard. Kids can understand this important Bible truth.
Even kids may wonder if God is aware of their difficult circumstances. This scripture poster from Genesis 8:1 will remind children that God does, in fact, see them and remember them just as the Bible says He remembered Noah.
This Love Your Neighbor as Yourself Scripture Page is based on Matthew 22:39b where Jesus reminded us that we are to love others (our “neighbor”) as much as we love ourselves. This is a simple truth that children can easily grasp.
This scripture poster from Psalm 100:4 can help build faithful and positive children by reminding them that God is always worthy of our praise.
This scripture poster from Genesis 1:27 can help children understand where they came from and that God has a purpose for their lives.