Why is Jesus special? Yes, even the winds and the waves obey Him! This truth is an important part of this word scramble puzzle. Once your kids work out this puzzle they will understand Jesus better.
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every activity we have on Sunday School Zone. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities:
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities every week, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
On a boat on a stormy sea, Jesus was sleeping. These two pictures showing Him sleeping are different in at least 16 ways. Can your kids find all 16?
What were some of the key elements surrounding the miracle Jesus performed when He calmed the storm? This secret code puzzle not only highlights six such elements; it also points to a core Biblical teaching. Sharpen your pencils!
There are ten fish hidden in various places in this picture of Jesus sleeping in the boat that’s being tossed about. How many can your kids find?
Give each of your children a bookmark, and each one will have a vivid reminder that Jesus’ miracles proved He was God’s Son.
Let your kids unscramble these seven words relating to Jesus’ miracle of healing a royal official’s son. What a great activity to help them remember some of the important details of this New Testament event!
Let you kids work this word line up puzzle! When they do, they’ll have the opportunity to become even more familiar with the details of the miracle of Jesus’ healing a royal official’s son.
Let your kids find the differences between these two pictures, both of which depict Jesus directing a royal official to return home. Jesus had assured him that his son would get better. It was a very good day for that man and his family!
This puppet activity gives kids an opportunity to act out—and thereby learn more fully—about the encounter between a royal official and Jesus. Jesus healed the man’s son, proving that He had power over sickness, even from a distance.
Let your kids color these bookmarks that will remind everyone of Jesus’ power to heal sick people.