As children find hidden images in this picture of Jesus as He appeared to Mary on the first Easter, they have fun and see what it means for Jesus to be alive.
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every activity we have on Sunday School Zone. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities:
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities every week, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
Mary found her way to Jesus’ tomb on the first Easter morning. Children are reminded of this truth as they work this maze.
As children work a crossword puzzle in which the words highlight key themes in the story of Zacchaeus, they will learn that Jesus makes a huge difference in the life of anyone who receives Him warmly.
This match game acquaints children with some of the people and things that are a part of the true story of Zacchaeus and his encounter with Jesus.
What are some of the differences between two images of Jesus looking up at Zacchaeus as he sat in a sycamore tree? A total of 11 exist in this activity, which, by the way, is a fun way to learn about how Jesus came to seek and save the lost (see Luke 19:10).
Working this word scramble, children become acquainted with key elements of Zacchaeus’s encounter with Jesus and the difference that encounter made in Zacchaeus’s life.
In this fun word search relating to Zacchaeus’s encounter with Jesus, children are encouraged to find ten terms that reflect key elements of the story.
This word search is for middle and older children and reinforces what the child has learned in the story of the miraculous catch of fish.
This word search is for older children and reinforces what the child has learned in the story of the miraculous catch of fish involving Peter and Jesus.
For younger children or older preschoolers who can count, this connect the dot color sheet will entertain your child as you teach about the miraculous catch of fish.