Human pride goes against obedience to God. Thus, one of the lessons arising from the story of the Tower of Babel in Genesis 11 is that God wants humble obedience. This word tiles Bible activity will give you a special chance to stress this principle to your kids!
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every activity we have on Sunday School Zone. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities:
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities every week, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
Can your children find all ten hidden words in this word search puzzle highlighting the Tower of Babel? Let them try!
Match games are great fun, and this one will give you a great opportunity to continue talking about the lessons that arise from the true story of the halting of construction of the Tower of Babel in Genesis 11.
The Tower or Babel is a true story that testifies to the foolishness of human pride. You’ll have a chance to remind your children of this truth as they work this jigsaw puzzle of the tower.
Let your kids work this interesting and fun coded words puzzle, and they’ll be more likely to remember the essential elements of the event, as well as an important principle arising from it.
Word tiles are challenging and fun, including this one. It emphasizes an important lesson from the life of Joseph in the Old Testament!
Give your kids crayons, markers, or watercolors and let them color this picture of Joseph as he worked to store food in Egypt.
In this find the differences puzzle, there are 10 subtle differences between two images. Let your kids have a chance to find them!
Let your kids use these puppets to act out the story of Joseph from Genesis 41. They’ll have fun, and they’ll learn a great deal as well.
This secret code Bible activity is great fun, and it also provides reminders to kids of Joseph’s work in Egypt. He was serving Pharaoh, but in doing so, he really was serving God!