As your kids play this match game, they’ll be trying to match tiles depicting the faces of enthusiastic shepherds, among other things. These images are powerful reminders of the ultimate Christmas gift—God’s gift of His only Son!
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every free, printable activity we have on Sunday School Zone as well as a simple description of the types of activities we provide. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities.
Types of Activities on Sunday School Zone
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities regularly, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
As your preschoolers work this simple puzzle, they’ll be looking at a beautiful picture of the shepherds making their way to the manger that first Christmas. What a wonderful announcement the sharpers received that night!
What did the plagues that came upon Egypt prove about God? He is a great and powerful God. This word tiles activity highlights this important Bible truth.
This word line up puzzle is a great review of God’s working to free His people as He sent ten plagues on Pharaoh and the land of Egypt.
A whopping 19 differences exist between these two images of Moses confronting Pharaoh! Some of them are less obvious than others, but your kids still will be able to find them all!
This puppet craft features Moses and Pharaoh in Pharaoh’s throne room with dozens of frogs surrounding them. God was sending Pharaoh a strong message.
This match game features the plague that occurred when frogs invaded Egypt. Give your kids a chance to play this game and see how many frog tiles they can match!
This phrase puzzle will remind each of your kids of this important truth: “Because God is mighty and powerful, I will give Him praise.”
God led His people through the Red Sea on dry land! This match game is a wonderful reminder of this truth. Thank God for the deliverance He provided the Hebrew people.
Give your kids a chance to work this maze! It will remind them that even in the wilderness, God guided His people.