Following the miracles of the loaves and fish, Jesus had to remind His followers to not be so impressed with earthly bread. This Bread of Life Coloring Page will help children remember that Jesus is the only One who can give us satisfaction.
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every activity we have on Sunday School Zone. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities:
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities every week, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
This Creation Handprint Craft relates to the creation story and will help children remember that God made the world. This is an important truth that all kids need to understand and believe. It will help lay the foundation for a biblical faith as the child grows.
This Easter handprint craft relates to the resurrection and will reinforce for children the simple truth that Jesus paid the price for our sins. A list of supplies needed for they typical handprint craft is included in the PDF, but the instructions are self-explanatory.
This Noah handprint craft relates to Noah’s ark when he sent out a dove that returned with an olive leaf in her beak (Gen. 8:11). The story will help kids learn that God provides salvation for those who trust Him. The God of the Bible is still a God of salvation!
Among the most basic Bible skills is learning the books of the Bible, including the New Testament books. These Books of the New Testament Flash Cards are great for helping kids memorize and review the books of the New Testament and their proper order.
In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus gave his disciples a model prayer to teach them how to pray. This Jesus Taught Us How to Pray Teaching Picture will help kids remember that prayer is important to God and that we are not to pray to impress others.
During the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus taught that Christians should be salt (preserve and add flavor) and light (guiding the way) to our world. This free jigsaw puzzle activity will help kids learn that they are also to be “salt and light” to the world around them.
During the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus taught that Christians should be like salt (adding flavor and preserving) and light (guiding the way). This free printable coloring page will help kids learn that they can also be “salt and light” to the world around them.
During the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus taught that Christians should be like salt (preserving and adding flavor) and light (guiding the way). This free printable story illustration will help kids learn that they are to be salt and light to the world around them.
In Paul’s first letter to Timothy, he encouraged Timothy to not be discouraged because he was young. Timothy had the special privilege of serving from his youth. This word tiles activity will help kids learn that being young is not a disadvantage, but a blessing.