This Peter Preached with Boldness Teaching Picture shows Peter and John before the Sanhedrin proclaiming Jesus, based on the story in Acts 3 & 4. This teaching picture can be used at home or in a class setting like Sunday School.
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every free, printable activity we have on Sunday School Zone as well as a simple description of the types of activities we provide. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities.
Types of Activities on Sunday School Zone
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities regularly, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
Paul was one of the major figures in the New Testament. Not only was he instrumental in expanding the early church, he also wrote many of the books of the New Testament. You can read an article about Paul or download that article here as a printable PDF.
In John 13–17 we read that Jesus shared the Passover meal with his disciples the night before his crucifixion. This free Jesus Prayed for His Followers Teaching Picture shows Jesus with his disciples at this meal and will remind kids that Jesus prayed for His disciples.
This free Jesus Prayed for His Followers Coloring Page shows Jesus with his disciples at the Last Supper and will remind kids that Jesus prayed for His disciples. This coloring page can be used at home or in a class setting like Sunday School.
This I Can Tell Others About Jesus Teaching Picture shows Jesus talking to His disciples and calling them to be faithful to follow Him. Children can also respond to the call of Jesus to be His followers and tell others about His love.
This I Can Tell Others About Jesus Coloring Page shows Jesus talking to His disciples and calling them to be faithful to follow Him. Children can also respond to the call of Jesus to be His followers and tell others about His love.
This story profile provides a simple overview of The Beatitudes in Matthew 5:1-12 along with highlights and relevant points of interest based on the text. The story summary is written for kids. When possible, we try to provide an approximate date for the event.
The Beatitudes establish an important principle… the Kingdom of God belongs to those who place no hope in the world’s power structures. This Beatitudes Jigsaw Puzzle will help remind kids that we must follow Jesus and live by faith, like Him.
The Beatitudes establish an important principle… the Kingdom of God belongs to those who place no hope in the world’s power structures. These Beatitudes Bookmarks will help remind kids that we must follow Jesus and live by faith, like Him.
Mercy, not domination, is the way of God’s kingdom. “The Merciful” Beatitudes Coloring Page, based on Matthew 5:7 at the beginning of the Sermon on the Mount, will help remind kids that mercy will characterize those follow Jesus.