This 1 Timothy 4:12 Scripture Page will encourage children to serve God regardless of their age. Scripture pages can be used to assist with Scripture memorization as well as with ongoing Bible classes. They’re great for church, classroom, or homeschool use.
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every activity we have on Sunday School Zone. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities:
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities every week, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
The story of the widow’s offering is a wonderful illustration of how to be a cheerful giver. This color by number activity will help kids remember that it is not how much we give, but the spirit in which we give that is important to God.
In Mark 12, we read the story of the poor widow’s offering. In this story, Jesus was more concerned with the spirit of her gift than its size. This Jesus Taught About Giving Word Scramble will help kids remember that God wants us to be cheerful givers.
In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus gave his disciples a model prayer to teach them how to pray. This Jesus Taught Us How to Pray Coloring Page will help kids remember that prayer is important to God and that we are not to pray to impress others.
In Mark 12, we read the story of the widow’s offering. In this story, Jesus was more concerned with the spirit of her gift than its size. This Jesus Taught About Giving Word Tiles Activity will help kids remember that God wants us to be cheerful givers.
In Mark 12, we read the story of the widow’s offering. In this story, Jesus was more concerned with the spirit of her gift than its size. This Jesus Taught About Giving Secret Code Activity will help kids remember that God wants us to be cheerful givers.
In Mark 12, we read the story of the widow’s offering. In this story, Jesus was much more concerned with the spirit in which she was giving than how much she gave. This Cheerful Giver Coloring Page will help kids remember that God wants us to be cheerful givers.
Because the 10 Commandments are broad life principles, they are not difficult to understand or teach to children. This article PDF is aimed at interpreting the 10 Commandments for kids. You can find the same article as a blog post on the Sunday School Zone Blog.
Before David was king of Israel, he was simply a shepherd boy working for his father. This David Memorized God’s Word Jigsaw Puzzle will help kids learn about David and discover that God is able to protect and provide when we serve and follow Him.
When David was a shepherd boy, he likely spent a good deal of time meditating on and memorizing God’s Word. David ultimately wrote some of the Psalms. This coded word challenge will help kids remember the importance of memorizing God’s Word.