This You Are Loved! Valentine’s Day Bible Greeting Card With John 15:12 printed on the front will allow a child to create their own hand-crafted greeting card while extending God’s love to others.
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every free, printable activity we have on Sunday School Zone as well as a simple description of the types of activities we provide. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities.
Types of Activities on Sunday School Zone
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities regularly, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
Many children enjoy giving or exchanging cards for Valentine’s Day. This Happy Valentine’s Day Bible Greeting Card with 1 John 3:18 printed on the front will allow a child to create their own hand-crafted greeting card while extending God’s love to others.
Many children enjoy giving or exchanging cards for Valentine’s Day. This For Valentine’s Day Bible Greeting Card with 1 John 3:18 printed on the front will allow a child to create their own hand-crafted greeting card while extending God’s love to others.
This Paul Preached in Athens Coloring Page, based on Acts 17:16-34, will help kids learn about the story of Paul preaching at the Aereopagus in Athens and understand that the God of the Bible is the only God there is and that He is worthy of our love and trust.
This free Armor of God Match Game will help children learn about and identify the pieces of God’s armor found in Ephesians 6. As children play the game, remind them that God provides the armor and weapons we need to live our Christian lives as He desires.
This is a list of verses that reference mothers. The list isn’t exhaustive, but it does represent ways “mother” is used or how mothers are perceived in the Bible. We have grouped the verses and have provided some brief commentary that may be helpful.
This Scripture page, based on Psalm 69:30-31, is a Bible verse you can have fun with. The text says, “I will… exalt Him with thanksgiving. That will please Yahweh more than an ox.” Ask your kids if they know where you can get an ox for God. 🙂
Children love coded words activities and this one, based on Jeremiah 32:17, will remind kids that “God is Creator and, therefore, powerful.” We do not proclaim a weak or powerless god who cannot help us.
Children love coded words activities and this one reinforces the promise of God’s presence and will encourage gratitude in kids as a result. Based on Matthew 28:20 (the Great Commission), this activity will remind kids that “Jesus is always with us.”
Children love coded words activities and this one will reinforce the fact of God’s provision and encourage gratitude as a result. Based on Deuteronomy 11:13-15, this activity will remind kids that “He provides when we are obedient.”