This Bible activity for children is a jigsaw puzzle highlighting the fact that in the Old Testament Jesus’ birth was foretold hundreds of years before it occurred. Many things were—and are—special about Jesus!
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every free, printable activity we have on Sunday School Zone as well as a simple description of the types of activities we provide. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities.
Types of Activities on Sunday School Zone
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities regularly, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
This word line up puzzle is a Bible activity for children that highlights 10 elements of Jesus’ miraculous feeding of the 5,000. Then an eleventh element is highlighted once the 10 words are unscrambled. This element is perhaps one of the most important elements involved in the entire miracle: compassion!
Children will thoroughly enjoy working this word search puzzle, a puzzle that highlights 12 elements of Jesus’ miracle of feeding the crowd that included 5,000 men.
When your preschoolers and young children color the basket of bread shown on this coloring page, their activity will help them learn that Jesus performed a miracle to feed the thousands of people who had listened to Him teach.
How can a crowd of thousands be fed with one person’s lunch? Jesus performed a miracle and made it happen. This match game is a fun way for children and preschoolers to learn what happened and what it proved. This is a wonderful Bible activity!
This Bible activity for children is a jigsaw puzzle that shows Jesus and His disciples as they were about to distribute food to a huge crowd of people. The miracle of feeding the large crowd showed that Jesus was God, and this puzzle will give teachers and parents a great chance to remind their children of that fact.
After Paul became a Christian in Damascus, some of the people who had been Paul’s friends became his enemies and wanted to kill him. Some of Paul’s new friends—fellow Christians—helped him escape in the middle of the night. This spot-the-differences Bible activity shows what Paul’s escape in the middle of the night might have looked like.
This jigsaw puzzle depicts Paul’s escape by night from Damascus after Paul had become a believer in Jesus. It’s a fun and educational Bible activity for children and preschoolers.
This Bible activity is a maze that reminds children that Paul escaped in a basket from Damascus and from those who wanted to take his life.
Your children will greatly enjoy this word search about Paul’s escape from Damascus in the middle of the night. It’s a fun and informative Bible activity!