Listen to Jesus! That is the important message of this fun jigsaw puzzle depicting Jesus, Mary, and Martha. Can a jigsaw puzzle be a really great Bible activity? It sure can! This one is!
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every free, printable activity we have on Sunday School Zone as well as a simple description of the types of activities we provide. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities.
Types of Activities on Sunday School Zone
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities regularly, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
This Bible activity for children is a word search puzzle that focuses on the miracle of Jesus’ walking on the water during the night toward His disciples.
This word tiles Bible activity for children helps kids understand that Jesus really did walk on water. Jesus really was—and is—God!
This Bible activity for children and preschoolers gives them the challenge of finding 12 differences between two pictures of Jesus walking on the water. As they have fun finding the differences, they also will learn what happened and why Jesus was no ordinary man.
This Bible activity for children and preschoolers is a matching game that highlights Jesus’ miracle of walking on the water toward the boat that held His amazed disciples.
This Bible activity for preschoolers and children is a jigsaw puzzle that pictures Jesus walking on the water toward His disciples, who are looking at Him in amazement as He makes his way toward the boat.
This Bible activity helps middle and older children become familiar with the experience of the man Jesus forgave and healed after the man’s four friends lowered him down to Jesus through a hole in the roof. Sharpen your pencils! Your children will have a great deal of fun with this one!
This Bible activity is a word scramble based on Jesus’ actions to heal and forgive a lame man who was lowered before Him through the roof of the house where He was teaching. The activity highlights eight elements of this event. It also underscores a “bottom line” lesson from the biblical record of the account.
Word tiles give kids an opportunity to learn important phrases that convey Bible truths. This one is no exception. In this Bible activity for preschoolers, young children will learn that “Jesus healed bodies and souls.”
This Bible activity for older preschoolers and young children gives them the opportunity to find hidden objects in a picture showing Jesus looking with compassion on the paralyzed man He was about to heal. It’s a fun activity associated with a very important Bible story.