Looking for differences between two pictures of a healed leper returning to Jesus to thank Him helps children learn the importance of gratitude.
Activities for Kids
Below is a list of every free, printable activity we have on Sunday School Zone as well as a simple description of the types of activities we provide. The most recently added activities are always at the top of the list, so you can quickly come here and find the most recently-added activities. All of our printable activities are free and can generally be subdivided into the following types of activities.
Types of Activities on Sunday School Zone
- Bookmarks - professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages - these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries - designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children's Sermons - for those times when you're responsible for delivering a brief children's "sermon" or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids - activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities - worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games - fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages - professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations - high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities - require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps - maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities regularly, so check back often to see what's new. You may want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available. We would also invite you to follow us on Instagram to receive daily links to activities you may find helpful.
Playing a match game depecting elements of the story of Jesus’ healing the 10 healed lepers helps children see the need to express thanks to God.
Finding the right path in a maze about the 10 lepers Jesus healed gives children a fun activity to do while learning about the importance of gratitude.
Working a jigsaw puzzle showing a grateful healed man thanking Jesus helps children understand the need to express thanks to God.
As they spot the differences between two pictures of the wise men’s visit to see and honor the child Jesus, children will learn of the importance of worshiping Jesus.
Coloring a picture of the wise men’s kneeling will help children understand that the wise men came to worship Jesus.
This color-by-number activity page helps children see that Christmas is about giving to Jesus.
Finding key words in this word search activity helps children understand various aspects of the story of the wise men’s visit to worship Jesus.
This simple crossword about the story of the wise men helps children learn key themes in the story.
Finding the hidden items in this picture of the wise men gives children a fun activity to do as they learn that the wise men worshiped Jesus.