Types of Printable Activities on Sunday School Zone
Below is a general list of the types of activities we have on Sunday School Zone as well as a description of each type. As a reminder, all of the activities and other resources on Sunday School Zone are free. Simply click on any of the types below to see the free, printable activities we have of that type.
- Bookmarks – professionally-designed bookmarks with a Bible verse, phrase, or truth on them
- Coloring Pages – these include simple coloring pages, color by number, and connect the dot activities
- Bible Story Summaries – designed to help teachers or parents of children tell the story in a way that is engaging and appropriate for them
- Children’s Sermons – for those times when you’re responsible for delivering a brief children’s “sermon” or devotional to a group of children
- Crafts for Kids – activities that require cutting, gluing and/or additional resources such as tape, craft sticks, and yarn
- Pencil Activities – worksheets designed for use with pencils, but do not involve writing
- Puzzles and Games – fun, printable activities that involve observing and/or memory recall
- Scripture Pages – professionally-designed sheets with a Bible verse or phrase on them.
- Story Illustrations – high quality, professionally-created illustrations that help Bible stories come alive
- Word Activities – require reading and writing skills and involve the use of specific words
- Bible Maps – maps that can be colored or used as they are
Many of the above categories are divided further using the main navigation bar found on every page. We try to make it easy to find the type of activity you may need by grouping them by type of activity, Bible story, Bible character, and season. We are adding new activities regularly, so check back often to see what’s new. You may also want to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter to help you stay current with the activities available.